In Dub on Pledge

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Re: In Dub on Pledge

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Got mine,both Vinyl and Tripple CD on Wednesday. GREAT!!!! Wonderful Mike Coles Design (together with Youth) as stated on the cover and loads of great trippy Dub Mixes, Youth has done great work on this project. The Tripple Vinyl comes with a double CD including the missing songs from the Vinyl version plus a Youth DJ mix of all the songs into one (haven`t been listening to this mix yet) and it comes with a Image template for Graffity spraying...nice it`s YES Red Yellow Green Vinyl what else?!\
\
Even the Brown Paper`s got the Colsey Treatment..it`s stamped with KILLING JOKE DUB FOUNDRY...excellent collectors stuff tarr Colsey!\
\
So you can look foreward LSD \;)\ \
\
Cheers\
\
Punch
Mr.Punch

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 am

Sweet. Yes. Bi received an email today that my package was shipped. \
I can't wait for the vinyl. Looks like they couldn't get all the songs on vinyl. ..they didn't mention the 2nd \
CD. But the whole package sound amazing. Im so excited. Ive still been holding out and haven't\
Yet downloaded waiting for the product. I figured by getting the vinyl. ..and because dubhad its birth on vinyl\
They would really make the art something very cool to holdnin your hands.\
Appreciate the preview Mr Punch! Awesome. \
\
Funny thing. My 71 year old Dad came to visit me this week and happened \
to pick up my Jaz book. He was fascinated with it...and wanted to hear Killing Joke's\
music. I bought him the singles collection for his drive home. \
Cracks me up! Never too late or too old to laugh and cry at the universe and peel the onion!\
That humored me!\
Again...thx Punchie!
LSDMOFRO

Postby romero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Never been a big fan of remixes / re-releases etc but this a fantastic CD and worth every penny. Youth and Mike Coles have put 101% into this project. Well done boys!
romero

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Holy Joker Batman! The packaging of the vinyl...the art...the layout...the vinyl itself...totally kick ass and just a piece of art itself! The Music is awesomeness! One huge cherry on top. The only thing id have changed is put one or two off the new remixes off the bonus on cd and put those on the vinyl. Some of the remixes that have already been released on cd and vjny before. I can get more specific when I have in hand as im not at home. What's hilarious is the "do it yourself" vandalism stencil thats included with the vinyl for spray painting your favorite band around town! Classic Colesy Malicious Damage!
LSDMOFRO

Postby Bulging Eyes » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Oh crap I missed this. Pledge is closed. Amazon only selling vinyl.\
\
Has anyone got any bright ideas?\
\
\:o\
Bulging Eyes

Postby Michael » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 pm

BE, if you are interested in the signed-CD-version, I can offer mine... \;)\ \
Interested?
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Previous

Return to Records