Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Singles Collection delayed...

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Killing Joke The Singles Collection 1979 – 2012 Limited Edition 3CD Digi Pack\
\
RELEASE DATE CHANGED TO 8TH MAY.\
\
Overview\
Limited Edition 3 x CD Digi Sleeve 33 career spanning singles over 2 CDs + a third disc of rarities including previously unreleased tracks\
\
\
I just don't get it!? They are touring in promotion of the singles collection release...YET...it won't be released until almost after the tour in the us is over?\
It's really baffling....all these songs have already been recorded...spinefarm really sucks the big one...
LSDMOFRO

Re: Singles Collection delayed...

Postby Mr.Punch » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Well,we all know it`s been released,I just don`t want to open another topic so...

I`m listening today to the singles collex (the deluxe box set )...and came to one of my fav fav tracks : Brilliant.

Wot a great afford! The jungle drums and monotonic Bass ( deffo relics from the WTF...! Sess. I am sure) are reflecting my mood walking thru town...I have no big interrest in the milling mass around me...just heading for my goal...either record store or cloth shop etc. ....out of a sudden there is this Hawaian Guit. by Geord (totally out of context -tho absolutely Brill.) that`s like,when You`re passing buskers...and you`re diving into a short dream...next Jaz`keys come in like a steamhammer from the other side of the road and you`re back into reality...and it endet really into a downtown crescendo...with the guit disapearing and some streetnoise taking over...and then suddenly ,you`ve reached the goal/shop...abrupt ending! Fantastic! Brilliant!!!
Mr.Punch

Re: Singles Collection delayed...

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Mr.Punch wrote:.

I`m listening today to the singles collex (the deluxe box set )...and came to one of my fav fav tracks : Brilliant.

Wot a great goal/shop...abrupt ending! Fantastic! Brilliant!!!

Nice experience. Thanks for sharing.

I had an experience a once myself. ..with death and resurrection show.

Actually several songs over the years. Tired gotta hit the sack. Ill try to share it.

Thanks again punch. I like when people share their personal experiences.

Peace out brother Gatherer
LSDMOFRO

Return to Records