European Superstate Remixes

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Re: European Superstate Remixes

Postby Amalgam » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Mr.Punch wrote:\
It kinda makes me sick to the stomach that NOBODY`S buying them. Nobody`s stealing fuel for eg...but Music...songs..pictures .HA! Why not! Erm....stealing fuel is as easy...OK might taste a bit bitter if you`re not well trained...but I MEAN!!!
\
\
With all due respect to most of our beloved band's output: This disc is crap and nobody needs it.\
The artwork is utter crap and the mixes are crap (with the sole exception of the Clive Godard mix) and they soil the otherwise great impression and feel of the album. I don't want KJ to put out stuff fit for dance music and dj parties. This is hardly better than "Alchemy-the Remixes" and those dreadful techno versions of Change from the early 90's. Not my kind of KJ for sure.
Amalgam

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm

I like the Dub step Mix! Was painting today while listening to it...\
\
I TOTALY agree..the Artwork is a shame. Which again leads to my original question...the Blue Sleeve...is it the CD Version or not???? \:roll:\
Mr.Punch

Postby PsychoMan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Mr.Punch wrote:I like the Dub step Mix! Was painting today while listening to it...\
\
I TOTALY agree..the Artwork is a shame. Which again leads to my original question...the Blue Sleeve...is it the CD Version or not???? \:roll:\
\
\
No... read here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=568&start=30#p7139
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm

I see, mate, I see...but...\
\
This is still puzzling, innit?! :\
\
http://c-static.musicload-shop.de/cov/m ... g-joke.jpg\
\
and it`s not only one link....\
\
: http://imagesbase.com/upload/view/1_13_ ... 9f1d7s.jpg\
\
So....wtf is going on? Only Scandinavians may have the blue Version? (Knowing Swinefarm I don`t wonder! )
Mr.Punch

Postby PsychoMan » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm

To be perfecly honest... I don't care. \:lol:\ \;)\ \
\
No, I only ordered the CD together with the vinyl because it wasn't that expensive. Maybe the colored cover was released as a promo pic for stores or something... I too saw this one first on musicload while looking for covers (I convert all my CDs to FLAC).\
\
By the way... I somewhat almost like the Broadrick Mix. Sounds trippy. Oh and also by the way... I got the Millenium & Democracy CD-Maxis on ebay for 1 Euro each! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrremix Mania! And: The Hossannas 7" with an alternate (?) Version of Afterburner on the B-Side for 3,50 Euros new and unplayed. Seems like there are more 7"s available for sale. if you want one check out ebay. I almost was about to pay 20 Euros for this one a few years back. \
\
Offtopic I know. But I thought I'd let you all know about my recent shopping spree! \:o\ \;)\
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Previous

Return to Records