Absolute Dissent LYRICS - half II.

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Re: Absolute Dissent LYRICS - half II.

Postby Sapromind » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Ok, so just everyone knows - this is no longer a thread on the lyrics, it's now "clarky needs to moan" thread. Seriously mate, do you know what 'offtopic' means?\
And you're calling me dumb? Any proof of my dumbness? Because I didn't get a joke? Maybe I did and I thought it was lame, huh?
Sapromind

Postby Fancyjoke » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Ehrm, I did not want to say it out loud but Sap's said it: this is off topic -> complaints are to be taken elsewhere.\
Appo did a hell of a job already by adding most,if not all,lyrics to the AD album.\
Any comments on the lyrics then? \
If not,section is approved I guess.\
Comments on lyrics in general could go..where?
The Great Cull is coming down!\
\
http://www.youtube.com/user/VOIDMK20
Fancyjoke

Postby Gustav Meyrink » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:13 pm

I tried to figure out what Jaz is singing on this record, I understood only a few words, but again, the production is absolutely weak.\
So now I know what he is singin about and I wish I wouldn't.\
It seems to be quite easy to write KJ lyrics nowadays, just take a look at prisonplanet.com, listen to one transmission and there you go.\
It was strange to see the fan(atics) singing along these lyrics at the Cologne concert, most of them being more than old enough to think for themselves.\
Perhaps I finally got the Killing Joke? People calling themselve "awake" transforming into sheeples as soon as the master enters the stage?\
And what does he mean with "judeo-christian morality"? The Vatican? The cursaders? The witch trails?\
He is constantly babbling about the ancestral powers and voices speaking to and through him, my ancestors are cleary not from Palestine/Israel, I doubt his are.\
\
I don't want to get too deep into this matter, perhaps I got it all wrong, but Jaz praising christianity or christian morality is, to say the least, strange.\
\
But in the end, it's only rock'n'roll and I used to like it. \:D\
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Gustav Meyrink

Postby ahosek » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Gustav Meyrink wrote:\
It seems to be quite easy to write KJ lyrics nowadays, just take a look at prisonplanet.com, listen to one transmission and there you go.
\
\
\:)\
ahosek

Previous

Return to Records