Alchemy

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Alchemy

Postby cyrilgrey » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 am

anyone interested, i see a copy of Alchemy on eBay. The only Killing Joke album i do not own and have searched for years to attain, and now, when i have absolutely no money to spare, i find a copy. Still, maybe one of you might want it. if you haven't heard it, it really isn't that great-- i'd pay $30 max, but it is still a nice piece for collection purposes, so some of you might be willing to pay the price they are asking.\
\
http://cgi.ebay.com/KILLING-JOKE-ALCHEM ... 3cae05fc6d
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Re: Alchemy

Postby symons » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 pm

hello cyril, here another link : http://shop.ebay.de/?_from=R40&_trksid= ... Categories Perhaps it`s possilble and you will not pay to much shipping costs
symons

Re: Alchemy

Postby cyrilgrey » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 pm

very nice. problem (for me) is eBay will not let me use PayPal unless i "verify my address" by linking my account to either a credit card or bank account. i asked "why does it have to be a credit card or bank account? can't i send a utility bill or copy of my driver's license?", but for some reason, they insist, so i refused to do it. It is very suspicious. Besides, PayPal is not federally insured, so if someone creates some virus or other clever program, then can drain all the accounts and disappear.\
\
one day, i'll find it in some seedy record shop in the village and it will be $2. Until then, i have it on my harddrive with artwork and all. when i was younger, i used to feel like i needed to own everything my favorite bands released, as if one day a representative of the band would show up at my door and ask me to prove what a great fan i am. \:roll:\ people don't care. even other fans are usually unimpressed with the test pressings and promos and Flexipop Mag and promo jester's hat and etcetcetc...\
\
but other people here might still collect, so maybe they'll want it.\
\
i was actually searching for a promo copy of Absolute Dissent when i came across Alchemy. I'm lost for words as to why there are no promos or samplers or anything out there. I sure hope they'll be ready by the 27th. I am losing faith in the European Super State single being released by the 20th, but who knows. time moves so fast these days, it will seem like a week and we'll have AD in our hands before you know it.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Return to Records