Could Gems of Power Exist?

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Re: Could Gems of Power Exist?

Postby Amalgam » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 pm

@cyrilgrey:\
Have you tried listening to it backwards? \
Alledgedly there are lots of sinister messages hidden in those grooves, but the prerequisitive is that you are an initiate in the world of gematria, otherwise it will be nothing but babble for you.
Amalgam

Postby cyrilgrey » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

i just read this in an interview from Hosannas period that someone posted and now i'm really curious about what Gems of Power would have been. Before, i thought it would just be crazy ranting and jargon, but this actually sounds interesting:\
\
" This is a different approach. Instead of me lecturing, this is about showing people the creative process that you don't need money for and that can take you wherever you want to go. This creative process has worked well for me. So it's basically a hands-on approach to using your dreams the same way the Surrealists used their dreams, like Dali: For instance the techniques of falling asleep awake and then have this affect your artwork or whatever you're creating. There are certain things I demand people get, like a map of the world, and using your dreams with a map of the world. Techniques like these, that liberate. I also talk about "The art of war", which works well for me. It contains 5 basic principles before you set out to do anything. I go through a normal morning with me, I call it "Breakfast at Jaz Coleman's". I talk about how I overcome certain things sometimes and I'm completely frank about it. (Laughs) I also talk about my depression, how I can turn that into something essentially positive. How to overcome certain difficulties in life, even though everything's really expensive and everybody's in a state of economic slavery, how we can go about to attack some of these things, just on a very individual and personal level. That's what "Gems of power" is about."
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Postby Michael » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:15 pm

I think it's funny, that this thread is always reanimated, when there are no news about the band or there are no other new threads... \:lol:\ Are there still people who hope that this thing will come out?
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby Mr.Punch » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Here`s a brandnew theory of mine:\
\
Gems of Power has been discarded because it`s in registry with parts of the movie. \:!:\
Mr.Punch

Postby cyrilgrey » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Michael wrote:I think it's funny, that this thread is always reanimated, when there are no news about the band or there are no other new threads... \:lol:\ Are there still people who hope that this thing will come out?
\
\
i have truly given up on thinking it will ever come out. i am, however, now wishing that it would. before, i expected just ranting about the state of the world and particle physics and population control, which would have been good for a chuckle (and of course i always hoped for a song or two). but if it deals with turning depression into strength and non-substance induced altered states-- kind of like a crazy Tony Robbins... that i really want to hear.
"you make a prison of my life, if you became another's wife. With all the prisons blown to dust, my enemies walk free- I'm mad about you"
cyrilgrey

Previous

Return to Records