Big Buzz

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Re: Big Buzz

Postby markorbit » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Bluce_Ree wrote::)
That said, I burned it to CD for my car and it didn't fit so I took of Autonomous Zone and Delete!

I'd agree with Autonomous Zone but damn, losing another is tricky. I'd probably go with New Jerusalem (not counting the Snakedance mix which is interesting but already an 'extra' to me).
markorbit

Postby Bluce_Ree » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:05 pm

markorbit wrote:
Bluce_Ree wrote::)
That said, I burned it to CD for my car and it didn't fit so I took of Autonomous Zone and Delete!

I'd agree with Autonomous Zone but damn, losing another is tricky. I'd probably go with New Jerusalem (not counting the Snakedance mix which is interesting but already an 'extra' to me).

Aye NJ is pretty dull.
Bluce_Ree

Postby ~LJ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:38 pm

I agree with Bluce that the guitar sound is epic on Big Buzz.
However, it is consigned to an inferior playing position for me due to the chintzy lyric.
~LJ

Postby Implosion » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:04 am

Hi lads!
I dont like that much this song, when you hear Jaz listening it's like he s looking for lyrics and sing live without nothing to say :(
The riff is good and sounds so 80 "brighter than" era.
Implosion

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 am

Implosion wrote:Hi lads!
I dont like that much this song, when you hear Jaz listening it's like he s looking for lyrics and sing live without nothing to say :(
The riff is good and sounds so 80 "brighter than" era.

Mr. Punch is gonna punch me. But I'm reminded of a U2 song a little with this track. I love the album, but Big Buzz is my least favorite of all.
And please slap me if you find this statement gender biased...and I'm totally talking out my ass, as it's a generalization, but Big Buzz is a song that my woman likes the best
on the Pylon album. Also---her friend (who doesn't like KJ or has knows who they are and listens to very crap pop music) commented when I was playing the Pylon album in the garage that she thought (Big Buzz) was a nice song. She didn't like ANYTHING else Pylon she heard coming from my garage...
LSDMOFRO

Previous

Return to Records