Euphoria Single ?

Talks about albums, singles and other official releases

Euphoria Single ?

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Looks like there`s a further release in front of us...

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/euphor ... 0254757353
Mr.Punch

Re: Euphoria Single ?

Postby OWEI » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Marc Riley has been playing this on BBC 6 Music and apparently Radio 1 have also played it on the show that used to be done by that bloody awful Zane Lowe.
OWEI

Postby Mr.Punch » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:00 pm

I am wondering if Pylon realy comes out without a Single/Maxi Single release ? It`s only one week left. Is it oncecagain the death of a Trailer etc. Single on a mechanical/physical release ? Is it the time of upfront download options instead ??? Where is the 12 `` with diff. Vers. ? :shock:
Mr.Punch

Postby PsychoMan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Hmm, I think it's a thing of the past for most part of the mainstream market. Nowadays you can buy single tracks online and don't really need a physical release anymore. (Or you just download it somewhere for free...) Back in the day you bought a single with the "hit" if you weren't interested in the full album or couldn't simply afford. When I started buying music as a kid I mostly got singles and maxis, cause I didnt have the money for albums or copied them on tape.

Today I only buy singles / maxis if they contain exclusive stuff (non-album tracks etc.) or if "Killing Joke" is written on them :lol: I don't find the modern remix stuff (Dubstep, Dance, House etc.) very interesting, on the vinyls from the 80s / 90s you could often find megamixes and really good remixes, extended versions etc. Today its mostly: album version, radio edit, dubstep mix 1, dubstep mix 2, dubstep mix 3 of radio edit etc. Go figure... :roll:
Holy is the laughter that overcomes all your fears.
PsychoMan

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 am

Mr.Punch wrote:I am wondering if Pylon realy comes out without a Single/Maxi Single release ? It`s only one week left. Is it oncecagain the death of a Trailer etc. Single on a mechanical/physical release ? Is it the time of upfront download options instead ??? Where is the 12 `` with diff. Vers. ? :shock:

KJ is always a bit late to the party...ever since 2003...they've been slow on such. Now Corporate Elect physical single came out after MMXII release. .. and In Excelsis...was very close to simultaneous...just a tad before. I bet we will get something for Record Store Day...which happens twice a year now...Black Friday in the states....and in the spring... that's what happened last time they released. ..and its really not them....but Spinless Farm....maximizing the market....like a label should!!!!

Boy. I have to.stay away from the forum til.Pylon comes.in the mail. Many Spoilers. Disappointed I just got DHL tracking today. They are dreadfully slow and hand off to local USPS government post. I might not have the physical release for up to two.weeks. Bummer! !!!! Im a little disappointed. ...but patience is needed. I like reading lyrics. ...listening to the material. ..and looking at the art on records I anticipate much.
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:29 am

Well...Better News. PYLON for me is in Texas. I suppose i should get it in 4 days. But there's actually floods there now. The biosphere is angry!
LSDMOFRO

Return to Records