chaos theory?

Off-topics

chaos theory?

Postby LSDMOFRO » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 am

Then does it matter. Does it all matter? Is your ripple, Killing Joke's ripple, just a laugh?\
Expansion...faster than everything that you know or have ever known and this includes\
your life. In the grand-scale of the the universe...magnification multiplication unfolding,\
unfurling beyond belief and simply so fast that your cognition can never ever understand\
the magnitude of the event itself? The ultimate mindfuck! Yet, easy to call "Uncle"* on...\
\
*calling "uncle" is american slang for "i give up"..usually, a grade school tactic to show\
domination in a bullying fashion...or as a big brother, or sibling, making the little brother, \
or sibling submit to his or her wishes..."uncle, I call uncle. I give up" (might be in prone\
position with big brother or big sister over his or her's face w/ large saliva loogie hanging)\
\
Does it matter then? YOU?
LSDMOFRO

Re: chaos theory?

Postby Amalgam » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Do you know the surname of this uncle? Might it per chance be uncle Walker (Johnny, not Kevin), or uncle Daniels (Jack) or uncle Beam (Jim)? If you let them abuse you at night, you'll surely have a recipe for chaos (breakfast included) \:roll:\
Amalgam

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:37 am

So funny. I anticipated you buddy asking if I was drunk again! It was a sure bet. And, yes I was...\
\
But... it's something I've been thinking about? I'm going to meet a 92 year old gentleman\
who's, besides being a nuclear physicist for the US military, primary life's work was Chaos Theory\
and he was a founder. So, really...without the Uncle...I was going to ask him this question: Does it matter. Does\
your or my life really matter...for our little splash and ripple don't amount to much in the grand scale.\
I will visit this gentleman on Sunday. So, if anyone here as some Chaos Theory questions they want\
answered...it's a good opportunity. I hope he's doing well, for, he's a pretty sick guy and it might be\
too late. but if there are any questions and he's ok and game... Fire away. I'll report back...
LSDMOFRO

Postby LSDMOFRO » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:38 am

BTW. I'm on a budget these days. It was Uncle Evan Williams.
LSDMOFRO

Postby Amalgam » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Does life matter? I think it does, because life consists of matter. The elements that our bodies are made of have their origin in the cosmos. We are a part of all this, whether you believe in a grand scheme of some kind or whether in nothing in terms of a predestined existence. We as humans have an innate desire to put order into things, because order gives a sense of safety. Chaos doesn't. But then again, in our limited knowledge of the cosmos we may consider things to be chaotic whereas they could actually be part of an order we haven't yet been able to fully comprehend. \
Therefore you might as well pose the question: Does questioning life matter?\
\
If I were a scientist in search of immortality I'd figure out the million dollar question: Does dark matter exist or not?
Amalgam

Postby LSDMOFRO » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 pm

The 91 year old Chaos Theory founder believes Dark Matter exists. \
I'll try and follow up more with him on that.\
\
Now does life matter? Does my ripple matter? He believes it does...due\
to the enigma of it all (that won't ever be discovered), the unknown, and with that, does present\
the presence of infinite possibilities. But he pointed out it really is perspective. If you believe in your reality.\
You can't prove any of it! You can't prove a damn thing and he was pretty firm\
that this mystery of life won't ever be proven. This man believes in a creator, which he came to later in life by finding\
a certain element chemically in the human body that he said does not exist anywhere else in the universe as far as what's been confirmed \
(have to follow up as I forget the exact name). He could prove the disorder mathematically, but not the order as future time\
can only be presumed, anticipated, but not necessarily exact fact. For example, he said there was a multitude of ways to prove\
or disprove Einstein's Theory of Relativity, in the past and in the present. So, again...what it comes down to is a person's perspective. \
He commented that us humans continue to strive for order to make sense of it all and again, our realities or attempts to make a reality \
and to put such in order can't be proven. There's no right, there's no wrong. And he even went as far as to say, that this is especially\
true of a person's morality or ethics. Something might be sad or cause you sorrow...but you can't say it is bad, evil, good, etc...\
It's that age old philosophical question and answer! Ha! The Killing Joke!
LSDMOFRO

Return to Ecstasy of Chaos