Jester's forum.

Off-topics

Jester's forum.

Postby Bluce_Ree » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Any ex-killing-joke.com members on here?

I see the dedication at the top of this site.

They were fun times. They had a chat room too. I spent many an evening on there with Alaskan Cliffy. Bongo would come in and a girl called Deborah from Hong Kong who I don't think even liked KJ.

There was a kid called Scott who went off and joined the Navy. He was only 16 back then.

Who else was there? A girl called Astrid (coming in from the void). A lady who moved from Germany to Leigh near Manchester. Can't think of her name.

We even had drama. There was a guy called Hierophant or something. He got really angry about something. I can't remember what. He liked Barcelona (the football team).

The forum was pretty good. I was sad to see it go. Jester was still alive when it ended. I was there at the very end. I still have the screengrabs of the final discussions on there.

I ran into Laughing Chris the other day at the London gig. First time I'd met him. He was a bit pissed and didn't recognise my username but he had a fab time at the gig.
Bluce_Ree

Re: Jester's forum.

Postby Mr.Punch » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Yeah,fun times in the chatroom. I`m sure it was "Hamburger" the german lady,she lived in Hamburg St. Pauli and moved to England....Debbie (Jokerbiest) was tthere often as was Appocalyptica,myself of course and Laughing Chris...one guy called Gustav Meyerinck...and somtimes a close friend to Jaz...Stevel....a few weeks before his death Raven was in the Chatroom.
Damn,we used to talk nights away there...great fun.
Mr.Punch

Postby Michael » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Oh yes, the times were pretty good on there, I've loved the forum! Yes, sometimes it got "quite hot" in there with some strange (maybe drug addicted) guys who were looking for trouble. I've been "DirtyLaugh" on there (I know the name was stupid, but I've never had fantasy about nickcnames).

I've met Deborah and LaughingChris in person in Prague for a Gathering years back, both very cool and funny! We've had a great time in that nice city. I loved the chat and have spent many nights there especially with Cliff, it has been almost "his" chat. Highlights have been the visits of Depraven, of course, although he has been too stoned to chat, sometimes. Bluce, we've met there, too! ;) Haha, and Mr. Punch, of course. And Harleyquin, Jester's wife Elana, has been in the chat many times. Damn, that's a long time ago, I'm getting old...I think my English was much better in those days, because I've had much more practice....
PS: I've just checked my mobile phone, I've still got the sms of Jesters's and Jeanie's death on it, I'm such a melancholic fool, there are some things I can't delete, because I've been so shocked that day. He was diagnosed "cancer free" and then...
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Postby LSDMOFRO » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Appocalyptica was super nice to me. She sent me hand written lyrics by Jaz for All Hallow's Eve. What a sweet heart.
that's what I like about all of you. Everyone deep into KJ for the most part is generous, giving, and non-judgmental with big hearts with old souls...
LSDMOFRO

Postby Lennonka » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:50 pm

I think I visited the chatroom a couple of times, I deffo was acquainted with Jester and Elana (only on-line, though).

Michael: I was shocked back then, too. Can you remind me which year they died?

LSD: Well put :)

PS: Appo's full nickname was Appocalypsa (not Appocalyptica) :lol: She is a beautiful person, I miss her sometimes.
∴ Too much laugh will kill you...
Lennonka
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:48 pm

@Lennonka 11.05.2007
Life is too short to be taken seriously. (Oscar Wilde)\
Life is too short to share it on facebook. (Michael)
Michael

Return to Ecstasy of Chaos